ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Clocks going back

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
deristrong
Posts: 195
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
Gender: Male

Clocks going back

Post by deristrong »

My manager has said the clocks don't go back until 2pm on Monday so I'll be taking some extra packets out if I get back early.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Clocks going back

Post by arnold cheshire »

deristrong wrote:My manager has said the clocks don't go back until 2pm on Monday so I'll be taking some extra packets out if I get back early.
?
pants123

Re: Clocks going back

Post by pants123 »

That doesnt make sense..
alliasjay
Posts: 39
Joined: 19 Mar 2012, 10:14
Gender: Male

Re: Clocks going back

Post by alliasjay »

Any which way to get you to do more work :p They'll try anything
CAMPINGBLUNDERER
Posts: 182
Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 14:37
Gender: Male

Re: Clocks going back

Post by CAMPINGBLUNDERER »

That's fine , in the Spring when the clocks go forward you can do an hour less

Oh wait ......
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Clocks going back

Post by arnold cheshire »

deristrong wrote:My manager has said the clocks don't go back until 2pm on Monday so I'll be taking some extra packets out if I get back early.
Go in work an hour later then
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Clocks going back

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
windermeredave
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 265
Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 13:37
Gender: Male

Re: Clocks going back

Post by windermeredave »

More to the point, time locks going off an hour earlier. building management haven`t got the brains to adjust them accordingly
Tman
Posts: 4145
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

Re: Clocks going back

Post by Tman »

deristrong wrote:My manager has said the clocks don't go back until 2pm on Monday so I'll be taking some extra packets out if I get back early.

He was cracking some management-style joke.
He was, wasn't he...? :shock:
NWpostie
Posts: 3620
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: Clocks going back

Post by NWpostie »

He must be in a different time zone from the rest of the country not observing summer time :left:

Just point him in the direction of this website https://www.gov.uk/when-do-the-clocks-change" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It would be amusing to watch the look of confusion and brain farting on his face.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
BarnsleyLackey
Posts: 349
Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 16:07
Gender: Male

Re: Clocks going back

Post by BarnsleyLackey »

Tman wrote:
deristrong wrote:My manager has said the clocks don't go back until 2pm on Monday so I'll be taking some extra packets out if I get back early.

He was cracking some management-style joke.
He was, wasn't he...? :shock:

Yeah, like "What have you been doing, walking backwards?"
PHARRY
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 327
Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
Gender: Male

Re: Clocks going back

Post by PHARRY »

deristrong wrote:My manager has said the clocks don't go back until 2pm on Monday so I'll be taking some extra packets out if I get back early.

They go back Sunday 2 am