ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Affinity Vehicle Leasing

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
tovadee
Posts: 16
Joined: 28 Sep 2011, 14:36
Gender: Male

Affinity Vehicle Leasing

Post by tovadee »

Has anyone used or can shed any light on Affinity Vehicle Leasing? In need of a new car, and remember it's one of our 'benefits'.
Any info would be great.
richystran
Posts: 72
Joined: 20 May 2010, 02:01
Gender: Male

Re: Affinity Vehicle Leasing

Post by richystran »

tovadee wrote:Has anyone used or can shed any light on Affinity Vehicle Leasing? In need of a new car, and remember it's one of our 'benefits'.
Any info would be great.
All the info you need is in the "my rewards portal" you should have received a letter this week with login for it?
geordieboy123
Posts: 384
Joined: 06 Nov 2014, 17:35
Gender: Female

Re: Affinity Vehicle Leasing

Post by geordieboy123 »

tovadee wrote:Has anyone used or can shed any light on Affinity Vehicle Leasing? In need of a new car, and remember it's one of our 'benefits'.
Any info would be great.
I lease my cars now but affinity are not that competitive in fact I found them bloody expensive so shop around if I were you. A company called central contracts have some fantastic deals and if you want a no deposit deal then try eurolease, hope this helps.
geordieboy123
Posts: 384
Joined: 06 Nov 2014, 17:35
Gender: Female

Re: Affinity Vehicle Leasing

Post by geordieboy123 »

geordieboy123 wrote:
tovadee wrote:Has anyone used or can shed any light on Affinity Vehicle Leasing? In need of a new car, and remember it's one of our 'benefits'.
Any info would be great.
I lease my cars now but affinity are not that competitive in fact I found them bloody expensive so shop around if I were you. A company called central contracts have some fantastic deals and if you want a no deposit deal then try eurolease, hope this helps.
Sorry I gave you the wrong name it's actually selective contracts uk that has the cheap deals and not central contracts.