ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
trackers in vans
-
sjnb6
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 16 May 2013, 21:49
- Gender: Male
trackers in vans
we were told at work time Learning today that 16 out of 24 vans were being fitted with trackers. only vans that do more than 13k miles p year were being done. anybody know where the information ends up. Dom said he didn't think royal mail had the I/T to use it . and it wouldn't be used for disaplinary use.
-
deggyg
- Posts: 65
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 15:18
- Gender: Male
Re: trackers in vans
I wouldn't care if I was tracked or had inside cameras, I do my job, haven't got time to bunk off route, have got no sympathy for those that do
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: trackers in vans
This old chestnut has been rattling on for years. It really kicked off when the PDAs were first introduced and seems to just rumble on even now.
If you're not doing anything wrong then I don't see what the fuss is. Stick to the route you're meant to be taking, do your job as they want you to do it and you'll be fine.
If you're not doing anything wrong then I don't see what the fuss is. Stick to the route you're meant to be taking, do your job as they want you to do it and you'll be fine.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Re: trackers in vans
There's a whole long thread here of the same title about the same subject:
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ckers+vans
There's a pretty good search function on this site to find useful info you need, btw.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ckers+vans
There's a pretty good search function on this site to find useful info you need, btw.