ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
rates of pay
-
postee81
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 16 Sep 2014, 15:37
- Gender: Male
rates of pay
anyone on here know how much the rate of pay is for nightshift hgv drivers?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: rates of pay
not many blue shirts will know thats why I moved the original post to Mail Centres /Distribution.postee81 wrote:anyone on here know how much the rate of pay is for nightshift hgv drivers?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: rates of pay
-
vanman90
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 21:12
- Gender: Male
Re: rates of pay
Outer London £38000 36 hour 15 min contract