As part of my degree I'm doing a piece on delivery procedures, but I require a couple of pieces of info,
1. How long does Royal Mail allow for delivery to a house? Terrace and semi
2. How long does Royal Mail allow for delivery to a business? Inc time for signed for items and without
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Delivery timings
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Delivery timings
Seriously? No wonder the planners are way out with their office revisions97gaz wrote:1. 8 secondsThe Goats Toe wrote:As part of my degree I'm doing a piece on delivery procedures, but I require a couple of pieces of info,
1. How long does Royal Mail allow for delivery to a house? Terrace and semi
2. How long does Royal Mail allow for delivery to a business? Inc time for signed for items and without
Thanks
2. 1 minute
-
CharlesSpooner
- Posts: 383
- Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 15:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Delivery timings
Unless you're going to a house to leave a parcel with a neighbour. Apparently that takes no time whatsoever97gaz wrote:1. 8 secondsThe Goats Toe wrote:As part of my degree I'm doing a piece on delivery procedures, but I require a couple of pieces of info,
1. How long does Royal Mail allow for delivery to a house? Terrace and semi
2. How long does Royal Mail allow for delivery to a business? Inc time for signed for items and without
Thanks
2. 1 minute
Collecting from a box - No time, just magically absorbed
New Ebay customer collection - not time consuming
-
ThatsNotPlumb
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 08 Feb 2012, 22:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Delivery timings
97gaz wrote:1. 8 secondsThe Goats Toe wrote:As part of my degree I'm doing a piece on delivery procedures, but I require a couple of pieces of info,
1. How long does Royal Mail allow for delivery to a house? Terrace and semi
2. How long does Royal Mail allow for delivery to a business? Inc time for signed for items and without
Thanks
2. 1 minute
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Delivery timings
I would suggest writing a piece on something different and what degree as you doing it for ? I think we have 30 seconds on each delivery point roughly but it all depends on location.