Hi all,
I take it this the route to transfering to other offices now, and have tried to apply for a vacant duty but cannot upload my CV. I have tried various different formats of saving the file but to no avail, has anyone had a similar experience?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Success factors
-
mickeymacca
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Success factors
'Libraries gave us power'
-
Claudiasdad
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 20 Jul 2014, 18:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Success factors
I have used success factors recently and found it easy to use mate , are you using a iPad or tablet or pc to upload cv ?
-
mickeymacca
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Success factors
Using a pc, its just the uploading of CV I am having problems with, I have tried various formats,
'Libraries gave us power'