I need to get a copy of an old Athos report.
A few years ago i had a telephone interview and was asked at the time if i wanted a copy (i said no at the time). An issue has arisen and a copy of that report may resolve it instantly, but how do i go about getting a copy?
I'm guessing it will be exactly the same as the report they would have sent to my DOM and is probably held in my file at my DO. However, i'm off sick at the moment and would rather bypass my DOM if possible.
I know of another member of staff who asked the DOM if he could see his report and never got it.
Any ideas greatly appreciated.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Athos, OH contact
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Athos, OH contact
PM sent
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
Mezza
- Posts: 405
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 21:56
- Location: West London
Re: Athos, OH contact
Cheers Pinky,
Much appreciated
Much appreciated
-
Mezza
- Posts: 405
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 21:56
- Location: West London
Re: Athos, OH contact
Number no longer in use, back to square one....any ideas?
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Athos, OH contact
Thinking about it, do atos still provide our occupational health, or have we moved on from them ?
Anyway, your rep will have up to date contact details for you.
Anyway, your rep will have up to date contact details for you.
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
Mezza
- Posts: 405
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 21:56
- Location: West London
Re: Athos, OH contact
Unfortunately our Rep doesn't even know he is our Rep, if you know what i mean.
I've emailed HR, will see if they get back to me and go from there.
Thanks anyway.
I've emailed HR, will see if they get back to me and go from there.
Thanks anyway.