ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Annual Leave
-
nhoj14
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 26 Sep 2015, 17:12
- Gender: Male
Annual Leave
I am on wally weeks and they take 6 days annual leave for every week I book off now. It always used to be 5. I'm sure they only take 5 days off for people on rotating days off a week. Is this correct?
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Annual Leave
Yes its correct t 6 days off your leave allowance for wally week off and 5 days if rotating day off, works out exactly same amount of time off per year,
-
nhoj14
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 26 Sep 2015, 17:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Annual Leave
How is it correct tho? If I work 6 days a week for 5 weeks and then have a week off I work a total of 30 days and if someone on rotating day off works 5 days a week for 6 weeks they work a total of 30 days so why do they only take 5 days holiday when they have a week off & 6 days holidaay when I have a week off?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Annual Leave
Basically you use 6 days because one of them counts to your next wally week.nhoj14 wrote:How is it correct tho? If I work 6 days a week for 5 weeks and then have a week off I work a total of 30 days and if someone on rotating day off works 5 days a week for 6 weeks they work a total of 30 days so why do they only take 5 days holiday when they have a week off & 6 days holidaay when I have a week off?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.