ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What have I missed??

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
mickeymacca
Posts: 503
Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
Gender: Male

What have I missed??

Post by mickeymacca »

Hi folks, back from a year long career break , and I return to work tomorrow. Braced for an unsettled period as I am returning as a reserve despite my old duty still being vacant. Any changes in the last year I should know about??
'Libraries gave us power'
alliasjay
Posts: 39
Joined: 19 Mar 2012, 10:14
Gender: Male

Re: What have I missed??

Post by alliasjay »

depends on the office... but i wish you the best of luck ;) Hope your ready for some fun times