Just curious. Was speaking to a colleague and he mentioned going to bed at 11pm (to start at 630)
I could never stay up that late
Normally go to bed at 9pm ,up for 530am. If it's winter/xmas probably earlier - 8pm.
Between 10:30 to 11:30pm to get up at 5.50am. But some Friday night I go to sleep at 2.30-3.00am after dancing and back to work at 7am. (I do sleep after work)
I try to get tucked up in bed by 8:30pm if i'm on a full time shift / 6:30am start, up at 5am, for leisurely breakfast & session in front of sad lamp (more important in the winter) I need my beauty sleep!
About 11, no point going to bed any earlier as I just lie awake til about midnight anyway. Up anywhere between 5:15 and 6. No it's not enough kip.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
Between 12:00am and 02:00am, up at 07:00 for a 08:15 start. Get home between 2 and 3, quick lunch and chill then maybe out for a cycle most days anywhere between 20-60 miles.
rarely in bed before midnight, alarm on for 6am, start work at 6.30.
5 hours sleep is all I ever need, have tried going to bed earlier but I still wake up after 5hrs and just lie there then waiting for my alarm to go off
11pm -1am and varying get up times from 05:45 - 07:20. Wouldn't be first time I've gone to bed at 1 and up at 6 in fact id say its common but i do tend to sleep for an hour or so when i get in but i still find myself doing that even if i got 7-8hours anyway...