ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
postal traffic for the next day
-
salomon
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 21:18
- Gender: Female
postal traffic for the next day
Hi, At what time at night would a manager know how much post is in the system for delivery in the morning? Thanks
-
Bernardson
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 11 Dec 2007, 23:22
Re: postal traffic for the next day
Mail Centre Manager or your DOM?
-
salomon
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 21:18
- Gender: Female
Re: postal traffic for the next day
Dom, he seems to think I don't mind waiting for a text message to tell me what time he wants me to start in the morning, depending on the traffic!! Interesting concept that I'm at his neck and call, I don't think so!
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: postal traffic for the next day
Don't reply!
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: postal traffic for the next day
Cheeky Bugger
....What time are you meant to start? Just turn up the proper time and sod him! 
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
jimmynailsalive
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 28 Dec 2013, 13:36
- Gender: Male
Re: postal traffic for the next day
I got a text about a month ago to come in early if I could and made it in 30 minutes before my start time, still waiting to be paid for it despite a few reminders but it will be a small price to pay when I ignore every other request in future. 