ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Paternity leave + SA

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
patman_post
Posts: 13
Joined: 23 Sep 2013, 16:24
Gender: Male

Paternity leave + SA

Post by patman_post »

Evening folks,
Should have a little one arriving imminently, and will be taking my paternity leave as soon as he's here. Question is, will I get paid for my SA collections that I've signed for (I'm scheduled to do the same afternoons weekly, get paid for them whilst on annual leave etc) whilst on paternity leave? Manager assures me I will, but wanted to get abit of reassurance from anyone who's been in the same situation. Cheers in advance chaps!
bogstandard
Posts: 1074
Joined: 08 Nov 2007, 06:16

Re: Paternity leave + SA

Post by bogstandard »

not come accross this but as this is an authorised and recognised absence with pay i would assume so too.
Confused... You won't be, after the next episode of. SOAP