ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Dog bite advice ( union reps)..
-
comeracing
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Male
Dog bite advice ( union reps)..
wont go into to much detail,i received a dog bite last summer,i did not want the dog to be put down,and I did not want the hassle of courts etc,police went round to warn owner etc,who was understanding,the union have contacted the dog owner regarding offering me an amount of compensation,but I have not heard anything this matter is dragging on to long,the owner had 21 days to submit an offer,this was weeks ago,but I have heard nothing,the owner could be ignoring these letters,yet if I took the matter to court from the start he would have had to pay me a lot more compensation,i just want the matter resolving,what can the union do in this matter,if the owner is ignoring the matter.
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Dog bite advice ( union reps)..
All they can do now is take it to court if no reply from the owner, should have went down that route from day one as now any other action taken other than going to court could look very dodgy