Through royal mail why can't a lot of us reserves actually stand up andstop getting treated so badly I can't do it on my own
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
long weekends
-
pulling13
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 21 May 2014, 17:41
- Gender: Male
long weekends
I transferred to a different office and my previous office we got out long weekends but here the full timers get one in four and wedon't seem to get long weekends apart from once in a while, am I entitled to one in four?
Through royal mail why can't a lot of us reserves actually stand up andstop getting treated so badly I can't do it on my own
Through royal mail why can't a lot of us reserves actually stand up andstop getting treated so badly I can't do it on my own
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: long weekends
We get one in six, sounds like your office is malfunctioning? 
Union what Union? Do we have a union?