ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Labour Leadership stuff ...
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Labour Leadership stuff ...
... some came through today, and Jeremy Corbyn should be applauded for using RM - while Yvette Cooper and Andy Burnham used DSA companies ... spot the "real" Labour Candidate and the closet Tories
I await Liz Kendall's "choice" with bated breath ...
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Labour Leadership stuff ...
RedBagMan wrote:... some came through today, and Jeremy Corbyn should be applauded for using RM - while Yvette Cooper and Andy Burnham used DSA companies ... spot the "real" Labour Candidate and the closet ToriesI await Liz Kendall's "choice" with bated breath ...
Keep an eye on Conservative Home - she may release a manifesto through them
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Labour Leadership stuff ...
I received a letter from Alan Johnson urging me to support Tessa Jowell for Labour candidate for London Mayor.
It was processed by Mipost.

It was processed by Mipost.
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: Labour Leadership stuff ...
... and he should know better !!!baldrick wrote:I received a letter from Alan Johnson urging me to support Tessa Jowell for Labour candidate for London Mayor.
It was processed by Mipost.![]()
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...