ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Have I missed summat?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
masterblaster
Posts: 285
Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12
Gender: Male

Have I missed summat?

Post by masterblaster »

Had only the odd one or two Amazon parcels/packets this week - who's doing them or has Brizzal MC final caught up from last Christmas!
Robtor
Posts: 104
Joined: 11 Nov 2010, 11:25
Gender: Male

Re: Have I missed summat?

Post by Robtor »

In a lot of areas Amazon have started delivering their own packets, sounds like it's happening in yours.

Nice for the light days, awful in the long term.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12184
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Have I missed summat?

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Amazon might have started to deliver their own stuff in your area
korky
Posts: 797
Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28

Re: Have I missed summat?

Post by korky »

masterblaster wrote:Had only the odd one or two Amazon parcels/packets this week - who's doing them or has Brizzal MC final caught up from last Christmas!
Amazon left our area about 2 years ago, apart from xmas time when we all drop our pants and become their bitches for a few weeks.
dave72
Posts: 415
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
Gender: Male

Re: Have I missed summat?

Post by dave72 »

korky wrote:
masterblaster wrote:Had only the odd one or two Amazon parcels/packets this week - who's doing them or has Brizzal MC final caught up from last Christmas!
Amazon left our area about 2 years ago, apart from xmas time when we all drop our pants and become their bitches for a few weeks.
This for us too, or when the courier jacks it in until the new one comes along to take over

Sick of sending the DHL ones back they try sneaking through too