ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Have I missed summat?
-
masterblaster
- Posts: 285
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12
- Gender: Male
Have I missed summat?
Had only the odd one or two Amazon parcels/packets this week - who's doing them or has Brizzal MC final caught up from last Christmas!
-
Robtor
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 11 Nov 2010, 11:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Have I missed summat?
In a lot of areas Amazon have started delivering their own packets, sounds like it's happening in yours.
Nice for the light days, awful in the long term.
Nice for the light days, awful in the long term.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12184
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Have I missed summat?
Amazon might have started to deliver their own stuff in your area
-
korky
- Posts: 797
- Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28
Re: Have I missed summat?
Amazon left our area about 2 years ago, apart from xmas time when we all drop our pants and become their bitches for a few weeks.masterblaster wrote:Had only the odd one or two Amazon parcels/packets this week - who's doing them or has Brizzal MC final caught up from last Christmas!
-
dave72
- Posts: 415
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Have I missed summat?
This for us too, or when the courier jacks it in until the new one comes along to take overkorky wrote:Amazon left our area about 2 years ago, apart from xmas time when we all drop our pants and become their bitches for a few weeks.masterblaster wrote:Had only the odd one or two Amazon parcels/packets this week - who's doing them or has Brizzal MC final caught up from last Christmas!
Sick of sending the DHL ones back they try sneaking through too