Juat a quick one but for the last two weeks (I guess since PSE has gone live),my payslip reads PSE Adj RMPP C -20.24.
This doesn't seem to affect my take home money,but I am wondering what the -20.24 refers to ?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
PSE Payslip query
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: PSE Payslip query
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... SE#p704861" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6694
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: PSE Payslip query
RM are now paying your pension contributions instead of you, this has the effect that both RM and employees are now paying less National Insurance – at least until April 2016.Blue Moses wrote:Juat a quick one but for the last two weeks (I guess since PSE has gone live),my payslip reads PSE Adj RMPP C -20.24.
This doesn't seem to affect my take home money,but I am wondering what the -20.24 refers to ?
These things will depend on the individual to some extent, but your take home pay should have increased by somewhere between £2 and £2.50.
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: PSE Payslip query
£20.24p a week pensionBlue Moses wrote:Juat a quick one but for the last two weeks (I guess since PSE has gone live),my payslip reads PSE Adj RMPP C -20.24.
This doesn't seem to affect my take home money,but I am wondering what the -20.24 refers to ?
-
Blue Moses
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 19:43
- Gender: Male
Re: PSE Payslip query
Thanks for the replies guys.