Hello, does anyone know if it is possible to get another copy of my contract as I can't seem to locate my copy? If it is, who do I contact to get this?
Cheers
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lost my copy of my........
-
Fizzy-Whizz
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 11 Aug 2015, 14:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Lost my copy of my........
Hi
A copy should be on your file and kept with HR services, Sheffield.
You would have to write to them for a request of copy of contract. I believe there could be a small charge, but, I am not sure. They will let you know.
FW
A copy should be on your file and kept with HR services, Sheffield.
You would have to write to them for a request of copy of contract. I believe there could be a small charge, but, I am not sure. They will let you know.
FW
-
y2j4dx
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 14:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Lost my copy of my........
cheers fizzy-whizz