Can you book use your holidays to book a Fri/Sat/Mon off?
I have brought the max 6 weeks/year.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Holiday question
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Holiday question
In theory yes, because PSP changed leave to number of hours per year.
In practice, managers don't seem to cope with anything but complete weeks booked off.
In practice, managers don't seem to cope with anything but complete weeks booked off.
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Holiday question
Thanks, I've been invited to a developers conference in Oct but it's Friday to Monday.
-
bogstandard
- Posts: 1074
- Joined: 08 Nov 2007, 06:16
Re: Holiday question
head count permitting.
assuming the above is ok, there should be no reason why not so apply and hold your ground
assuming the above is ok, there should be no reason why not so apply and hold your ground
Confused... You won't be, after the next episode of. SOAP
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Holiday question
I ended up swapping a week off in Sept to the week in Oct and I'll use the extra day off I'll get for the Bank Holiday the end of this month for the Mon the following week.
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Holiday question
and it is like getting blood out of stone to get manager to agree days off or long weekends.