Is there anyway to view the full audit trail on the track and trace from home? I'm expecting a packet from the US. On the US postal site is days delivered today but on the basic RM one it says received yesterday/one it's way.
Then worryingly it says underneath being prepared to be sent overseas?
I'm hoping that's just an error and that it's not been refused by customs, I'm hoping the full audit trail will reveal more.
It's nothing dodgy just a metal water bottle.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Track and Trace full audit trail
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12184
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Track and Trace full audit trail
http://www.royalmail.com/trackdetails" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Caniel wrote:Is there anyway to view the full audit trail on the track and trace from home? I'm expecting a packet from the US. On the US postal site is days delivered today but on the basic RM one it says received yesterday/one it's way.
Then worryingly it says underneath being prepared to be sent overseas?
I'm hoping that's just an error and that it's not been refused by customs, I'm hoping the full audit trail will reveal more.
It's nothing dodgy just a metal water bottle.
That will show you all the tracking entries
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: Track and Trace full audit trail
Awesome thanks :-)
Hmm it arrived at my office last night. Was scanned this morning and is in recipients PO box at 0543 this morning.
I'm guessing it's in the specials locker, I dunno why I didnt get it then. Maybe the address is incomplete :-( would have thought the numpties in the locker would recognise my name tho. Weird.
Hmm it arrived at my office last night. Was scanned this morning and is in recipients PO box at 0543 this morning.
I'm guessing it's in the specials locker, I dunno why I didnt get it then. Maybe the address is incomplete :-( would have thought the numpties in the locker would recognise my name tho. Weird.
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Re: Track and Trace full audit trail
Might have a customs charge on it 
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12184
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Track and Trace full audit trail
I wonder why RM don't have a "Customs Charge" barcode and a "Surcharge" barcode which could be used, if they did then both the sender and the recipient would know that the recipient has a fee to pay. They could perhaps even have a special page on the RM website where you put in the tracking number and it could generate a form that the recipient would take to the callers office of the DO