Not posted on here in ages,but just a quick question to everyone to see what you think.
ive not been a union member now for 6 years ( personal reasons don't ask )
Any way today our office union rep who's a nice lad who I get on with came up to and asked me to rejoin, he has been contacted by someone higher up with a list of non members and told to ask us all to rejoin in what I can only describe as last chance now or never offer, take it or leave it but you'll be on your own lads !!
I've been on the fence about rejoining but this today tipped me over, I don't play them games
Strange days
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Union
-
coxie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 14:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Union
New union rules mean that anyone who leaves and then wants to rejoin at a later date when they need help will be liable for back pay of subs. I would take him up on this offer because you may not get another freebie
-
sussexlad
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 21:52
- Gender: Male
Re: Union
What about if you don't need help from the union but you just want to rejoin?coxie wrote:New union rules mean that anyone who leaves and then wants to rejoin at a later date when they need help will be liable for back pay of subs. I would take him up on this offer because you may not get another freebie