ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Raining on your day off
-
deristrong
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
- Gender: Male
Raining on your day off
Are you pleased cos at least you're not getting drenched or pissed off cos it's your one friggin' day off?
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Raining on your day off
Usually peed off because most of my interests involve being outdoors in good weather. So I'd rather be getting drenched at work!
-
BarnsleyLackey
- Posts: 349
- Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 16:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Raining on your day off
I'd pick raining on my day off. Nothing worse than walking round wet through for hours.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Raining on your day off
I personally don't care, I'm not made of sugar so I'm not going to melt......although there is something about my being the wicked witch of the East 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Raining on your day off
Can I retract my last statement? 
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: Raining on your day off
I got totally soaked pushing my trolley around for 4 hours today. Not really that bothered though as I've got a nice long weekend off. 