Hi all,
Recently received a complain from a customer that he did not a receive a quite expensive packet. The packet has an international tracking code ending with us.(No signature needed)
PDA confirms that packet has been scanned and selected delivered but customer saying he did not receive.
Honestly cannot remember what happened to the packet. He was asked to contact customer service for lost property.
Will this cause a problem to my job? Feeling very nervous now.
Thank you in advance
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lost Packet complain(international tracked packet)
-
postman2015
- Posts: 38
- Joined: 26 Dec 2014, 17:46
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Lost Packet complain(international tracked packet)
No problem at all if you delivered it. The blackbay system will tell Customer Services, and Managers where and when you scanned it, it has a GPS tag in the code.
I wouldn't sweat it all.
I wouldn't sweat it all.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
CharlesSpooner
- Posts: 383
- Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 15:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Lost Packet complain(international tracked packet)
Don't worry - if you doorstep scanned it and it was correctly delivered then as TBT says it's all recorded in the data.
Double check the date as I've lost count of the number of times I've been pulled for stuff on my day off or while on AL.
Double check the date as I've lost count of the number of times I've been pulled for stuff on my day off or while on AL.
-
postman2015
- Posts: 38
- Joined: 26 Dec 2014, 17:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Lost Packet complain(international tracked packet)
Hi everyone,
The customer denies he did not receive the packet. He said he was at home all day. Usually If no one answers i always leave a 739 card. PDA says that i have delivered. Unfortunately this packet did not require a signature. I just scanned and selected delivered option. To be honest with you even i cannot remember if i did deliver the packet to another customer(top floor) which is highly unlikely.
Thanks you
The customer denies he did not receive the packet. He said he was at home all day. Usually If no one answers i always leave a 739 card. PDA says that i have delivered. Unfortunately this packet did not require a signature. I just scanned and selected delivered option. To be honest with you even i cannot remember if i did deliver the packet to another customer(top floor) which is highly unlikely.
Thanks you