ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Hand delivered to Dublin:Cheaper than using us

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32794
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Hand delivered to Dublin:Cheaper than using us

Post by POSTMAN »

It's a Facebook thing,these peeps Tweeted me...
Premier Print UK wrote:Hi I'm currently on my way to Dublin (Ireland) on a mission to prove I can hand deliver some printed pens cheaper than using the ‪#‎RoyalMail‬ as the prices are ridiculous. Im flying ‪#‎Ryanair‬ and will be making a short video and taking photos of my trip. Im looking for media interest to raise awareness of the inflated fares for parcel to the Republic of Ireland.
ME wrote: I got £38.28 Parcelforce Worldwide no tracked 3-5 days,only available @ Post Office
Premier Print UK wrote:I paid 9.99 for the flight and 6euros for the bus full tracked hand delivered !!
https://www.facebook.com/printedpenshop/timeline" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
jimmynailsalive
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 305
Joined: 28 Dec 2013, 13:36
Gender: Male

Re: Hand delivered to Dublin:Cheaper than using us

Post by jimmynailsalive »

Labour charge of 50p an hour, I smell sh! Te lol