View the slideshow,be careful with your comments as they can track back to us.
Taster pic...
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Lounge Lizard wrote:- and a short back and sides wouldn't do him any harm.
I had long hair when I started this job last year. Had a major hair cut earlier on this year, and ended up doing my knee in a couple of weeks later! A bit like the tale of Samson the Strong.
Thirty years ago I would have thought that stuff looked edgy and cool. Now it appears laughable. Funny how time (or is it old age?) puts a different slant on things