ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Noon on Friday

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Mr Blonde
Posts: 337
Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44

Noon on Friday

Post by Mr Blonde »

I shall stand and respect the minutes silence for those poor souls murdered in Tunisia. Will you? Or will you just plod on?
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Re: Noon on Friday

Post by 5plusbonusball »

3 up to now in my town and a colleagues' frequent haunt but I suppose the time will just pass by as normal , hope the countrie's leaders etc will acknowledge it though, it will happen again somewhere else in this mad world. :cuppa
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
comeracing
Posts: 806
Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
Gender: Male

Re: Noon on Friday

Post by comeracing »

Britain should stand up and stay united everything should come to a standstill on Friday noon,i got back from sousse tunusia on sunday afternoon,myself wife and 2 children feel very lucky.
doorstepped
Posts: 1063
Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere west of London

Re: Noon on Friday

Post by doorstepped »

I always stand and respect the 2 minutes silence on 11/11 no matter where I am or what I am doing.
I also stand and pay my respects when a hearse goes past me on Delivery and I will pay my respects to those who lost their lives in Tunisia this coming Friday.
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Re: Noon on Friday

Post by Jpro747 »

At the rate these terrorists are attacking, we could be having a minutes silence every week :sad: