ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Noon on Friday
-
Mr Blonde
- Posts: 337
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44
Noon on Friday
I shall stand and respect the minutes silence for those poor souls murdered in Tunisia. Will you? Or will you just plod on?
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Noon on Friday
3 up to now in my town and a colleagues' frequent haunt but I suppose the time will just pass by as normal , hope the countrie's leaders etc will acknowledge it though, it will happen again somewhere else in this mad world. 
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
comeracing
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Male
Re: Noon on Friday
Britain should stand up and stay united everything should come to a standstill on Friday noon,i got back from sousse tunusia on sunday afternoon,myself wife and 2 children feel very lucky.
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Re: Noon on Friday
I always stand and respect the 2 minutes silence on 11/11 no matter where I am or what I am doing.
I also stand and pay my respects when a hearse goes past me on Delivery and I will pay my respects to those who lost their lives in Tunisia this coming Friday.
I also stand and pay my respects when a hearse goes past me on Delivery and I will pay my respects to those who lost their lives in Tunisia this coming Friday.
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Noon on Friday
At the rate these terrorists are attacking, we could be having a minutes silence every week 