ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Re: Vauxhall combi seats
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Vauxhall combi seats
Anyone had a worn drivers seat replaced with a what seems to be a padded piece of wood? Its rock hard!! How has this been okd? They are so goid tobus?
-
Izzy
- Posts: 125
- Joined: 10 Jan 2008, 23:09
Re: Vauxhall combi seats
Yes, I love it. Old seat was so knackered and low I couldn't see over the wingmirrors when checking left and right at junctions. Plenty of natural padding on my backside so I don't find it uncomfortable!
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Vauxhall combi seats
RM must know these vans are knackered. I'm trying to get legal action going, as these have given me chronic pains in my back and legs since i've been using them. This just adds to my case. 
-
Downeagle
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 08:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Vauxhall combi seats
I used to drive a combi and had terrible knee and hip problems and thought it was an age thing, went to doctors and was given physio etc at times after sorting and ips would leave the office and I couldn't straighten my leg to get into van. 4 years ago my van was changed to a Peugeot Bipper and even though it's not a reliable van my pain went instantly. Instead of climbing out of the combi you just slip out of the Bipper. At times when the Bipper is in the garage I have to use a combi and after a few days the pain returns - can't wait to see the back of them.