A friend has just asked me about this and it's something I've never heard of. Wondering if anyone else has.
He bought a photography light set off ebay a few weeks ago and has been having problems getting it, suddenly today the seller has told him he had to go and pick it up from one of our offices because they were returning it to him because they thought it was for growing cannabis. He wants to know if the guys making excuses again. I've said I think he is because as far as I know if we do find something like that we don't return it it gets passed on to the police but does anyone on here know for sure?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
"Illegal" Parcels
-
spen
- Posts: 531
- Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 19:53
- Gender: Male
Re: "Illegal" Parcels
"hydraponics and the equipment required to grow such plants is not illegal to buy or sell
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: "Illegal" Parcels
The eastern europeans send much illegal drugs and stuff over here, next time mark the packet - fishing items 
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
meercat
- Posts: 814
- Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Re: "Illegal" Parcels
It would be a criminal offence to intercept a packet containing growing lights and refuse to deliver it. The only thing relating to cannabis that is illegal is the drug itself. Everything else from Rizzla papers to cannabis seeds to grow lights to bong pipes are 100% legal. Or so I've been told. ;) lol