ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Scheduled Attendance
-
dafydd
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 21 Dec 2014, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Scheduled Attendance
I'm due to be on SA collection next week (paid as OT not part of duty), however I also have the week off as annual leave. Do I still receive payment for the SA even though I'm on holiday? Thanks
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Scheduled Attendance
yes you will be paid a quarter of all sa hours you have done the previous month it,s usually paid the week after your annual leave. at least that is how it works in our mc.dafydd wrote:I'm due to be on SA collection next week (paid as OT not part of duty), however I also have the week off as annual leave. Do I still receive payment for the SA even though I'm on holiday? Thanks
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Scheduled Attendance
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 53&t=61963" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Payment will be made in relation to the hours that would have been worked on Scheduled Attendance had an individual not been absent on contractual annual leave or on a public holiday on the day or days they are otherwise due to work Scheduled Attendance
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.