Morning everyone,
I need some help in filling out a form. At the moment I am in the progress of filling out a recruitment process form where I have to include some details about my present and prevoius employment.
I have been working in the same job for over 5 years and filled out the box with Job Title & Company/Activity Cleaner. What do I write as Activity Description?
Then I have Activity 2 Start Date. Do I need to fill these out if my job history covers over 5 years?
Also, I am in the progress of moving house(in two weeks), do I write the new address or just my present address and mention it when I get invited to the office eventually?
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Need help with recruitment process form
-
Dave74
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 05 May 2015, 21:40
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Need help with recruitment process form
The Activity would be what you clean.
Offices, warehouse, welfare facilities and big it up - not too much though. EG if you had to clean a secure area explain that, if you cleaned offices you had good rapport with the occupants etc.
Addresses - Both. If you have to add a 2nd page with the date and details.
Offices, warehouse, welfare facilities and big it up - not too much though. EG if you had to clean a secure area explain that, if you cleaned offices you had good rapport with the occupants etc.
Addresses - Both. If you have to add a 2nd page with the date and details.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Dave74
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 05 May 2015, 21:40
- Gender: Male