Morning everyone,
I have a little something to ask.
4 weeks ago I attended a job interview at the Royal mail for the position of postperson with driving. When I went to the interview I took along the payment reciept proving that I had sent for an exchange of the drving licence card (previous to that I had a Gibraltar driving licence). So as the weeks went by, I kept checking my mail for any news on the outcome of the interview.Nothing. Then yesterday I recieved an email stating that I had to produce the licence card (which by now I have recieved from the DVLA) to the main office where I went for the interview. Does that mean that I am still being considered for the job? It might seem obvious and I am getting a little bit excited. What do you think?
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
4 weeks ago I went for a job interview
-
caraidalba
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 06 Nov 2010, 20:39
- Gender: Male
Re: 4 weeks ago I went for a job interview
I would say so. Otherwise, why bother asking for it after 4 weeks. Fingers crossed I'm right. Good luck.
-
Dave74
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 05 May 2015, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: 4 weeks ago I went for a job interview
Thanks caraidalba. I just wanted to make sort of sure that it wasnt just for completion of paperwork standards blah blah blah. Yeah fingers crossed and thanks again :)