Before i left the office i told him i had to finish on time for a family reason but the mail seemed alright and do-able. However, now that i was left to do half of it on my own i had to take a couple of loops back.
When i got back in the office there was no one there so i just dumped it and left.
God know what he was up to. This also happened at 12.45 so surely he should still have been in the office at that time?
I have the call logs on my phone of the amount of times we called the office and his own mobile phone.
Am i going to be in a bit of bother for the bits i brought back? I don't know what else i could have done.
It's not even my duty. I feel bad for the usual guy that'll have a busier than usual Saturday now