ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
20 years service award
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
20 years service award
It would seem the rumours are true and the business has unilaterally withdrawn the vouchers, no discussion, no explanation, no "joint statement"..f**k all.
Scumbags, £700+million profit not enough?, anybody who gets offered that lump of plastic for 10 or 20 years service should send it special delivery to Moya with a suggestion where to shove it.
Scumbags, £700+million profit not enough?, anybody who gets offered that lump of plastic for 10 or 20 years service should send it special delivery to Moya with a suggestion where to shove it.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
hubbahubba
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1045
- Joined: 24 Jun 2009, 22:02
- Gender: Female
Re: 20 years service award
Yes its true,as I found out recently.Caring company as ever...fishtank wrote:It would seem the rumours are true and the business has unilaterally withdrawn the vouchers, no discussion, no explanation, no "joint statement"..f**k all.
Scumbags, £700+million profit not enough?, anybody who gets offered that lump of plastic for 10 or 20 years service should send it special delivery to Moya with a suggestion where to shove it.
same as it ever was...
-
southcoastpat
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 09 Jan 2010, 10:14
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 years service award
Apparently they stopped giving out vouchers on 26th april this year.
-
dtrusdale2005
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 02 Jul 2013, 10:48
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 years service award
Is that all awards stopped even 30 years?
-
shepherdess
- Posts: 445
- Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 16:16
- Gender: Female
Re: 20 years service award
Absolutely disgusting yet I fear its not the end of things happening without discussions. Are the union going to get involved ?
-
rockytony67
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 419
- Joined: 04 Dec 2007, 18:31
- Gender: Male
- Location: London Town
Re: 20 years service award
I've got 30 years coming up soon, I'll let you know what I get 
Bravery isn’t not being afraid. Bravery is being afraid but doing it anyway
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: 20 years service award
Maybe someone has taken the booklet out with the details so they can claim under your name?
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 years service award
no chance they don't give a f..k just like our incentive scheme 48hrs after profits announced and still no word how much we are due. even though rm told cwu what there headline target for profit for this year was last july at least I think it was july might have been earlier whole thing is a joke rant over.shepherdess wrote:Absolutely disgusting yet I fear its not the end of things happening without discussions. Are the union going to get involved ?
-
borgpicard
- Posts: 486
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 years service award
aiden01 wrote:no chance they don't give a f..k just like our incentive scheme 48hrs after profits announced and still no word how much we are due. even though rm told cwu what there headline target for profit for this year was last july at least I think it was july might have been earlier whole thing is a joke rant over.shepherdess wrote:Absolutely disgusting yet I fear its not the end of things happening without discussions. Are the union going to get involved ?
RM is becoming a joke
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 years service award
Does anyone who does the facebook thing fancy starting a campaign to shame the bastards and get our vouchers back?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
ferndale
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 17 Feb 2011, 15:48
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 years service award
Yea that sounds a good idea or even one of they 38 degree petitions
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: 20 years service award
Heard it was 15million between 166000 staff??????!aiden01 wrote:no chance they don't give a f..k just like our incentive scheme 48hrs after profits announced and still no word how much we are due. even though rm told cwu what there headline target for profit for this year was last july at least I think it was july might have been earlier whole thing is a joke rant over.shepherdess wrote:Absolutely disgusting yet I fear its not the end of things happening without discussions. Are the union going to get involved ?
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6694
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 years service award
£148?maisymoo04 wrote:Heard it was 15million between 166000 staff??????!aiden01 wrote:no chance they don't give a f..k just like our incentive scheme 48hrs after profits announced and still no word how much we are due. even though rm told cwu what there headline target for profit for this year was last july at least I think it was july might have been earlier whole thing is a joke rant over.shepherdess wrote:Absolutely disgusting yet I fear its not the end of things happening without discussions. Are the union going to get involved ?
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: 20 years service award
maisymoo04 wrote:Heard it was 15million between 166000 staff??????!aiden01 wrote:no chance they don't give a f..k just like our incentive scheme 48hrs after profits announced and still no word how much we are due. even though rm told cwu what there headline target for profit for this year was last july at least I think it was july might have been earlier whole thing is a joke rant over.shepherdess wrote:Absolutely disgusting yet I fear its not the end of things happening without discussions. Are the union going to get involved ?
Where has the extra 35900 staff come from cant all be pfww IIRC they are around 8,000
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
southcoastpat
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 09 Jan 2010, 10:14
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 years service award
" WE TAKE PRIDE IN RECOGNISING"
On the box containing your 20 year service bit of glass and tin badge !!
BUT NO VOUCHERS ! !
On the box containing your 20 year service bit of glass and tin badge !!
BUT NO VOUCHERS ! !