ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

oh ass exam

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

oh ass exam

Post by spiderj »

Couldn't resist the title sorry :nana

Anyway,anyone had the oh assist medical?

Just wondering what to expect in a couple of weeks time
Cheers
I won
maninred
Posts: 213
Joined: 26 Nov 2010, 20:11
Gender: Male
Location: In trouble....again

Re: oh ass exam

Post by maninred »

I'm sure someone can give you the bottom line on this.
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: oh ass exam

Post by spiderj »

maninred wrote:I'm sure someone can give you the bottom line on this.
:nana
I won
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Re: oh ass exam

Post by greengiant »

spiderj wrote:Couldn't resist the title sorry :nana

Anyway,anyone had the oh assist medical?

Just wondering what to expect in a couple of weeks time
Cheers
How did you go about organising this? I think I may need an oh ass exam soon too...
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: oh ass exam

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Yes you'll be seen by Dr Ben Dover, but keep an eye on his probes, especially the pink one. :nervous :nervous
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Re: oh ass exam

Post by Jpro747 »

Just may sure you enter through the back door when you get there :nana
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: oh ass exam

Post by spiderj »

I'll wear clean pants
I won