ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969 Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp
Post
by spiderj » 20 May 2015, 11:45
Couldn't resist the title sorry
Anyway,anyone had the oh assist medical?
Just wondering what to expect in a couple of weeks time
Cheers
I won
maninred
Posts: 213 Joined: 26 Nov 2010, 20:11
Gender: Male
Location: In trouble....again
Post
by maninred » 20 May 2015, 15:28
I'm sure someone can give you the bottom line on this.
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969 Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp
Post
by spiderj » 20 May 2015, 16:11
maninred wrote: I'm sure someone can give you the bottom line on this.
I won
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268 Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male
Post
by greengiant » 20 May 2015, 17:23
spiderj wrote: Couldn't resist the title sorry
Anyway,anyone had the oh assist medical?
Just wondering what to expect in a couple of weeks time
Cheers
How did you go about organising this? I think I may need an oh ass exam soon too...
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727 Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch
Post
by TrueBlueTerrier » 20 May 2015, 17:48
Yes you'll be seen by Dr Ben Dover, but keep an eye on his probes, especially the pink one.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Jpro747
Posts: 1342 Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male
Post
by Jpro747 » 20 May 2015, 18:11
Just may sure you enter through the back door when you get there
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969 Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp
Post
by spiderj » 20 May 2015, 18:19
I won