ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Redirection
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male
-
framusjsx
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 16:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Redirection
When I did mine I just spoke to my manager and filled in a brief form. it should be pretty straight forward :)
-
Mezza
- Posts: 405
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 21:56
- Location: West London
Re: Redirection
Can do it at Myroyalmail.com.
Look under the perks tab.
Look under the perks tab.
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Redirection
Has to be done on an RM computer by a line manager through the intranet.Mezza wrote:Can do it at Myroyalmail.com.
Look under the perks tab.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male