ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Redirection

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
SWIM
Posts: 425
Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
Gender: Male

Redirection

Post by SWIM »

how/where do I arrange redi for myself?
'deal of the century' - dingo
framusjsx
Posts: 88
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 16:53
Gender: Male

Re: Redirection

Post by framusjsx »

When I did mine I just spoke to my manager and filled in a brief form. it should be pretty straight forward :)
Mezza
Posts: 405
Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 21:56
Location: West London

Re: Redirection

Post by Mezza »

Can do it at Myroyalmail.com.
Look under the perks tab.
SWIM
Posts: 425
Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
Gender: Male

Re: Redirection

Post by SWIM »

can't see anything on my royal mail.
'deal of the century' - dingo
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Redirection

Post by fishtank »

Mezza wrote:Can do it at Myroyalmail.com.
Look under the perks tab.
Has to be done on an RM computer by a line manager through the intranet.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
SWIM
Posts: 425
Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
Gender: Male

Re: Redirection

Post by SWIM »

thanks fishtank.
'deal of the century' - dingo