ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Rota wrong

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Gavalar_90
Posts: 3
Joined: 07 Aug 2014, 21:42
Gender: Male

Rota wrong

Post by Gavalar_90 »

Checked the rota on Saturday and it said I had mon Tuesday off, got a phone call this morning too say the rota was wrong, where do I stand?
2pints
Posts: 286
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
Gender: Male

Re: Rota wrong

Post by 2pints »

On your own 2 feet :Very Happy You have already made plans and the rota being wrong is not your fault.If you want the days off take em.Tried it with me once.
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Re: Rota wrong

Post by Jpro747 »

I think they have to give a certain amount of notice to change a day off.