ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

problems with myroyalmail website?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
troubadour2012en
Posts: 33
Joined: 14 Dec 2014, 13:40
Gender: Male

problems with myroyalmail website?

Post by troubadour2012en »

Does anybody knows if there are some problems with myroyalmail website? I tried to order an uniform and, after I did all the steps (registration, login,changing the password, etc) when I open my catalogue all I can find there are shoes and Hi-vis vests. I would like to order some shirts, trousers but I cant. Any ideas?
Thank you very much indeed.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: problems with myroyalmail website?

Post by arnold cheshire »

troubadour2012en wrote:Does anybody knows if there are some problems with myroyalmail website? I tried to order an uniform and, after I did all the steps (registration, login,changing the password, etc) when I open my catalogue all I can find there are shoes and Hi-vis vests. I would like to order some shirts, trousers but I cant. Any ideas?
Thank you very much indeed.
its working fine ive just been on
salomon
Posts: 52
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 21:18
Gender: Female

Re: problems with myroyalmail website?

Post by salomon »

troubadour2012en wrote:Does anybody knows if there are some problems with myroyalmail website? I tried to order an uniform and, after I did all the steps (registration, login,changing the password, etc) when I open my catalogue all I can find there are shoes and Hi-vis vests. I would like to order some shirts, trousers but I cant. Any ideas?
Thank you very much indeed.
Hi, when did you start? As you can only have hi viz and shoes for first 6 weeks.
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Re: problems with myroyalmail website?

Post by 5plusbonusball »

Ah I remember myroyalmail - it's like the film - the good, the bad and the ugly ................

mrm- reporting all that's GOOD about royal mail,
rmchat- discussing all that's BAD about royal mail
and they all feature Sue Whalley ! :Very Happy
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
troubadour2012en
Posts: 33
Joined: 14 Dec 2014, 13:40
Gender: Male

Re: problems with myroyalmail website?

Post by troubadour2012en »

I just checked again, no luck :( the same, only shoes and hi-vis. I'm older than six weeks, by the way...
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: problems with myroyalmail website?

Post by arnold cheshire »

troubadour2012en wrote:I just checked again, no luck :( the same, only shoes and hi-vis. I'm older than six weeks, by the way...
phone them up and speak to them monday :thumbup