ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How to correctly tie your shoes.
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
How to correctly tie your shoes.
I tried it for the first time a couple days ago and my feet feel a lot more secure and the laces don't loosen at all throughout the day.
-
coxie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 14:57
- Gender: Male
Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.
Can't hurt to try it, good find
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.
I thought this was a new initiative by RM.
Next....how to wipe your bum using RM issued T.P
Next....how to wipe your bum using RM issued T.P
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.
Apparantly there is 2 trillion ways to lace your shoes, and the doobries on the ends of laces are called "Aglets"
http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/2trillionmethods.htm
http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/2trillionmethods.htm
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.
I tried it today and my feet feel better for it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.
I thought it was common knowledge to tie trainers like the video.A fella in a sports shop showed me that years ago.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.
Likewise, the shoe just seems to surround the foot a lot more than when you tie them up "normally", so there's less rubbing, etc..TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I tried it today and my feet feel better for it.
-
BarnsleyLackey
- Posts: 349
- Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 16:07
- Gender: Male
Re: How to correctly tie your shoes.
That's great. I feel more intelligent after that. And that's not sarcasm!