ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

HCT Trolley

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrevorGeorge
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Jan 2015, 17:27
Gender: Male

HCT Trolley

Post by TrevorGeorge »

I have recently changed my delivery round from using a bike to using an HCT Trolley. I am now walking between 7 and 8 miles a day. I am getting cramp in my toes when I wear either our Royal Mail boots or the trainers. I don't have any problems using my own running trainers. Does anyone else have this problem.? Would Royal Mail subsidise me using my own footware ? My Doctor has recommended (obviously) to keep using my own trainers. Thanks
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Re: HCT Trolley

Post by Judgee »

If you take a doctors note in to work they should give you £20 or £30 towards the cost of your own footwear!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: HCT Trolley

Post by spiderj »

Take docs line in and get £30 Max towards footwear obv keep reciept
I won
hans solo
Posts: 3285
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Re: HCT Trolley

Post by hans solo »

is spidey still alive
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: HCT Trolley

Post by spiderj »

Spidey alive but ain't kicking due to non working feet lol

Possibly redeployment but looks like ihr

Will send a private message

Op how did you get on with doc?

Definetly wear own footwear if its been reccomended
:thumbup
I won
TrevorGeorge
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Jan 2015, 17:27
Gender: Male

Re: HCT Trolley

Post by TrevorGeorge »

Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated