Have they changed the design recently?
Got a few new ones and wore one for the first time today
Seems like they're wayyyyyyyy thicker than the old ones, I was sweating one out
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Red polo shirts
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Red polo shirts
1984 wrote:Have they changed the design recently?
Got a few new ones and wore one for the first time today
Seems like they're wayyyyyyyy thicker than the old ones, I was sweating one out
umm.. Sweating one out? ooh err missus!
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: Red polo shirts
I hope so. I got some new ones a couple of years ago and they were very thin, long and shapeless. They came down to my knees.1984 wrote:Have they changed the design recently?
Got a few new ones and wore one for the first time today
Seems like they're wayyyyyyyy thicker than the old ones, I was sweating one out
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Red polo shirts
Did you take it out of the packet first?1984 wrote:Have they changed the design recently?
Got a few new ones and wore one for the first time today
Seems like they're wayyyyyyyy thicker than the old ones, I was sweating one out
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Red polo shirts
DB1100 wrote:Did you take it out of the packet first?1984 wrote:Have they changed the design recently?
Got a few new ones and wore one for the first time today
Seems like they're wayyyyyyyy thicker than the old ones, I was sweating one out
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Red polo shirts
The blue shirts are cooler.