ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Who's trolley is this?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32794
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Who's trolley is this?

Post by POSTMAN »

From a news story today. :crazy:

Image
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Who's trolley is this?

Post by dvbuk55 »

Someone who has a delivery in a very honest area :shock:
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1923
Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
Gender: Male

Re: Who's trolley is this?

Post by IloveMYredTROLLEY! »

All the parcels preventing the lid from shutting are for the first attendance call address, so the mail shall remain secure, don't worry. ;liar
motherhubbard
Posts: 1001
Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
Gender: Female
Location: in the cupboard

Re: Who's trolley is this?

Post by motherhubbard »

Who still uses Mk1 trolleys?

I bet the HCT support driver finishes early.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
max power
Posts: 113
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 21:30

Re: Who's trolley is this?

Post by max power »

motherhubbard wrote:Who still uses Mk1 trolleys?

I bet the HCT support driver finishes early.
All the offices that are still to go through revision like mine use old trollies
max power
Posts: 113
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 21:30

Re: Who's trolley is this?

Post by max power »

IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:All the parcels preventing the lid from shutting are for the first attendance call address, so the mail shall remain secure, don't worry. ;liar
lets hope they are in :shock:
Ozzvaldo
Posts: 476
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 20:35
Gender: Female

Re: Who's trolley is this?

Post by Ozzvaldo »

motherhubbard wrote:Who still uses Mk1 trolleys?

I bet the HCT support driver finishes early.
We had our revision four and a half years ago and we still use Mk1 trollies.
Glenno
Posts: 1491
Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12

Re: Who's trolley is this?

Post by Glenno »

O K it's mine, it was a busy day and I was confident that I could get rid of the lot, no H&S Rep, I R Rep was asleep so I thought this is a joke, just gonna do it, got most done and then some schemiming s**t took the lot, bastards, now on a serious charge, could even loose me job, summit about Mail Security, but we all do it yeah, don't believe what's happening, been in the job 25yrs whats going on, Union Rep is not very helpful says it is MY fault, paid in all this time but NOBODY wants to help, can't get my head around this, where do I take it, need loads & loads of help, please,please help me, I am a good postie really just was a really busy day, help, help ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:wave :wave
Justanotherstar
Posts: 351
Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
Gender: Male

Re: Who's trolley is this?

Post by Justanotherstar »

motherhubbard wrote:Who still uses Mk1 trolleys?

I bet the HCT support driver finishes early.

Our office has 1 HCT2...the rest are the old good for nothing ones.