Hi All,
I have been with Royal Mail for 6 years now and the wife is due to give birth in october.
Just wondering how much Paternity leave I can expect?
Please note, I am not interested in sharing Parental Leave with the missus, just wondering how many weeks I am entitled to as I am hearing conflicting reports.
Thanks in advance chaps.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Paternity Leave Question...
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Paternity Leave Question...
Two weeks full pay.
-
StampFox
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 14:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Paternity Leave Question...
Cheers pal
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
Re: Paternity Leave Question...
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ve#p387159" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-
koolishy67
- Posts: 665
- Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 21:02
- Gender: Male
Re: Paternity Leave Question...
2 weeks full paid you have to take within 56 days when baby born.