ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

21148_902384529808253_7121535049729546045_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Surreypostie
Posts: 999
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
Gender: Male

Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya

Post by Surreypostie »

:Boo hoo!
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya

Post by fishtank »

Of course it isn't really a pay freeze since a good chunk of the money she takes home is in the shape of performance bonuses, shares and a cash alternative to a pension.

I would bet my measly year's pay that she walks out with a fair chunk more this year than she did last year, first class flights home anyone?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Speedmeister
Posts: 119
Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 22:06
Gender: Male

Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya

Post by Speedmeister »

Oh no, how will she survive on just £1.2 milllion? :Boo hoo!
They take the profits, you take the blame
When they tell you there's no rise in pay
postslippete
Posts: 4194
Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
Gender: Male

Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya

Post by postslippete »

She needs the dough to fund her Fulham penthouse...


Gasp!! A pay freeze might mean she will have to re-locate to Brixham or Hackney! (no offence to those living in Hackney intended)
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

postslippete wrote:She needs the dough to fund her Fulham penthouse...


Gasp!! A pay freeze might mean she will have to re-locate to Brixham or Hackney! (no offence to those living in Hackney intended)

I wouldn't worry they are forceing her to take a 5% rise sometime in June http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... se#p693423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
postslippete
Posts: 4194
Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
Gender: Male

Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya

Post by postslippete »

Aint it funny how they can suddenly change their minds in just a few days..


First a pay freeze then a 5% pay rise??
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya

Post by k979aaa »

postslippete wrote:Aint it funny how they can suddenly change their minds in just a few days..


First a pay freeze then a 5% pay rise??
Its more than were getting and we earn the money for the parasites at the top and if I tried to steal £200,000 from the business don't think I would be still in said business.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Are you using RMC to resign, different.... and brave.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya

Post by fishtank »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Are you using RMC to resign, different.... and brave.
I think he's just stating the fact that if he stole £200,000 from the business he'd be sacked, I don't think he's implying anything else....

Fishtank & Fishtank Employment Lawyers LLP
No Mates Rates.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share