21148_902384529808253_7121535049729546045_n.jpg
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Surreypostie
- Posts: 999
- Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
- Gender: Male
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya
Of course it isn't really a pay freeze since a good chunk of the money she takes home is in the shape of performance bonuses, shares and a cash alternative to a pension.
I would bet my measly year's pay that she walks out with a fair chunk more this year than she did last year, first class flights home anyone?
I would bet my measly year's pay that she walks out with a fair chunk more this year than she did last year, first class flights home anyone?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Speedmeister
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 22:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya
Oh no, how will she survive on just £1.2 milllion? 
They take the profits, you take the blame
When they tell you there's no rise in pay
When they tell you there's no rise in pay
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4194
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya
She needs the dough to fund her Fulham penthouse...
Gasp!! A pay freeze might mean she will have to re-locate to Brixham or Hackney! (no offence to those living in Hackney intended)
Gasp!! A pay freeze might mean she will have to re-locate to Brixham or Hackney! (no offence to those living in Hackney intended)
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya
postslippete wrote:She needs the dough to fund her Fulham penthouse...
Gasp!! A pay freeze might mean she will have to re-locate to Brixham or Hackney! (no offence to those living in Hackney intended)
I wouldn't worry they are forceing her to take a 5% rise sometime in June http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... se#p693423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4194
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya
Aint it funny how they can suddenly change their minds in just a few days..
First a pay freeze then a 5% pay rise??
First a pay freeze then a 5% pay rise??
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya
Its more than were getting and we earn the money for the parasites at the top and if I tried to steal £200,000 from the business don't think I would be still in said business.postslippete wrote:Aint it funny how they can suddenly change their minds in just a few days..
First a pay freeze then a 5% pay rise??
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya
Are you using RMC to resign, different.... and brave.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Its hard at the Top - Pay Freeze for Moya
I think he's just stating the fact that if he stole £200,000 from the business he'd be sacked, I don't think he's implying anything else....TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Are you using RMC to resign, different.... and brave.
Fishtank & Fishtank Employment Lawyers LLP
No Mates Rates.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share