I'm thinking of going travelling for a year.The dom has no problem as theres plenty of spares every day.Would i
lose my seniority as a repick is coming up in the next 9 months.Some in our office say i will lose my seniority while
others say i wont.Any one know for definite?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
1year break
-
blisterfeet
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 13 Jun 2012, 18:48
- Gender: Male
Re: 1year break
You won't lose your seniority it will just freeze. So if you have 3 years seniority you will come back after and year and still have 3 (not 4)
-
tansorboy
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 12:41
- Gender: Male
Re: 1year break
Plenty of spares every day? Please send a few our way as we are permanently short-staffed!joey792 wrote:I'm thinking of going travelling for a year.The dom has no problem as theres plenty of spares every day.Would i
lose my seniority as a repick is coming up in the next 9 months.Some in our office say i will lose my seniority while
others say i wont.Any one know for definite?
-
chrisj
- Posts: 1883
- Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 16:24
- Gender: Male
Re: 1year break
I also wish I was in an office with some spares... I will be off for a year in a double quick time if I am certain I will get the approval.
Last edited by chrisj on 17 Apr 2015, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.
-
tansorboy
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 12:41
- Gender: Male
Re: 1year break
What do the Spares do when everyone is in? Clean the vans?