ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

redeployment?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

redeployment?

Post by spiderj »

Various foot issues have lead to oh assist advising me that they reccomend being redeployed I am or was a twenty five hour opg.
What's the story on this malarkey?
Been told that I'm not fit for the job :cuppa
osgoody1970
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 360
Joined: 21 Jun 2011, 13:44
Gender: Male

Re: redeployment?

Post by osgoody1970 »

IHR, unless they can get you into a mail centre!!!
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: redeployment?

Post by spiderj »

Can't stand up for too long and need to keep feet elevated.hmmmm
:cuppa
I won